godstrong1

how to take color out of a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i was wondering if threr is a program out there that takes color out of a photo so that it is black and white,that way it will be easy to vectorize. im tring to vectorize a logo but it has color , and it dosent look good when i vectorize it! any suggestions :notsure: thanks

beizer. will vectorize one color ....in flexi .......What program are you using?? :notsure:

post the logo and I'm sure there will be lots of help. Depending on the program that you're using, some of them have a B&W conversion option.

If I need to colorize to B&W, I usually do the clean-up and and then use the paint bucket fill in Adobe PhotoShop. Then it either goes to Vector Magic or if I  have time, I'll play with it in Inkscape.

Good luck.

ok here is the logo i need to take the color out of the pictur so i can cut it in signcut-x2 it is going on a 14 foot trailer if any one can help me with taking the color out and making it black and white that will be great!thanks

post-742-12986513908212_thumb.jpg

post-742-12986513927092_thumb.jpg

hey guy the i scaned this photo from a business card but when i try to pull it up in inkscape it traces the photo but it traces all ugly because of the color !!!!!!!!1 :notsure:

Nice scan for a business card.  Business cards suck to work with though.  You want the whole thing in black and white?  Some of that stuff looks like it is going to need some color to it.

Any chance the business owner knows the font used for the card? Then you'd only need to worry about the graphic.

See if this works for you. I did a quick clean-up in PhotoShop, then ran it through Vector Magic.

I hope it helps. Good luck.

OK I TRIED TO OPEN THE FILE YOU CLEANED UP FOR ME, BUT A PAGE COMES UP THAT SAYS WINDOWS FILE ASSOCIATION AND SAY THAT

THIS PAGE WILL HELP ME FIND THE SOFT WARE NEEDED TO OPEN MY FILE! I GUESS I DONEED TO DOWN LOAD SOME SOFT WARE :notsure: DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHICH SOFT WARE I NEED TO DOWN LOAD TO VIEW THE FILE? OR IS THERE ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN SEND THIS FILE TO MY EMAIL:royaltysigns@yahoo.com thanks!

The attechment he post is an .eps file. You should be able to open in any cutter software. If you were trying to open it in MS paint or another program to just look at the picture, that's where you probably got the error.

Give me a few minutes, and I'll see if I can't get you a .png fil of the vectorized image.

Here is the .vectorized .png fil came up with...

if you want me to email you the .png file or the .eps file, just let me know.

post-1656-12986513917652_thumb.png

post-1656-12986513934995_thumb.png

thanks firemalt that came out great, what program did you use to clean it up and vectorize?? i got to learn how to do that! :you rock: can you send a attachached copy to my email thanks! you guys are awsome!

firemalt try this email mr2905@sbcglobal.net thanks !!!! o one more question can i pull up a vectorized image that has color, using signcut-x2 program? if so will it be cuttable? i usally cut black and white images, i never learned how to cut color images! thanks :fish:

hey guy i thought in order to vectorize i had to vectorize it black and white, because that all i ever learned,but i noticed that i can vectorize it in color and pull it up in color and cut each clor out while using the registration marks, wow that neet! :woohoo: can someone vectorize the sheffs helper logo i posted in color so i can do it that way, i guess i was going about it the hard way,sorry about the trouble guy! thanks

ok im having that problem again weher the file wont open, is ther ant other wat you cAn send it to me, i appreciate it malt!

ok i finally got it open in signcut, but for some reason it dosent have all the colors of the fruit, i was hoping to have all the colors of the fruit! thank thanks for taking a crack at it though malt!