cas26rr

stolen laptop

Bruce,

We had our van broken into today and our laptop was stolen.  What can we do about getting another download of SignBlazer???  Any help would be greatly appreciated. :'( :'( :'(

Thanks, cas26rr :'(

Thats why I NEVER leave my laptop in my car :police: Not even if Im going to be a few feet away from it.

Sorry to hear about you laptop cas.

Joe

Man - that sucks!! Why can't these fools just get a job and buy there own!  :notsure: Lazy bastards!!!!!

So Bruce - is that the same policy if my hard drive crashes? My computer is a little unstable (kinda like me) and I worry about this.

Bruce & all forum members,

Thanks for your help & sympathy.  As you know we have purchased 2 US CUTTER plotters (24" & 50") . The 1st purchase we downloaded the software on my laptop, 2nd on my partners.  I did not want to mention yesterday that it was my partners laptop that was stolen, he felt bad enough without me rubbing it in.  He still has not gotten his sense of humor back yet, but it is better than yesterday.  As soon as we can get another laptop in we will be contacting you for additional instructions.

Thanks again for all the HELP.

cas26rr :police:;D

It was me that it happened to. I have another new one now, well 1 new and another one on order. The last one was less than 8 months old, Provided by my day job. The only good thing is that I did backup all my files. Still VERY UPSET about it all. :police:;D