haumana

Anyone have these?

Just want to know if anyone out there ordered these CDs before, and if they're worth it.

Don't waste your money. I checked out the other stuff he is selling and in the case of the Christmas stuff, all I am seeing is the same stuff I have in dingbats. In fact,most of everything he has can be found in dingbats,for FREE.

Guest Terry

Agree with Banner. Plus it's from Australia, ya got a month or two for shipping?

Sticky how do use them after you download ?    :notsure:                      Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Tangent question ...

If I use the free dingbat "fonts" from dafont.com, are there any copyright issues being as it is a free font? Would it make a difference if I used the dingbats to sell the decals?

I know that there are many "royalty free" images and fonts, but are they truly royalty free if you use that product for profit rather than strictly personal use?

:police:

I have a question how to you get the fonts to download or open to an eps file??? I go to download and then try to open but is is only showing a few picture???

They are fonts. Once you download them, install them in your font folder and use them like any other font. Instead of letters, they will be pics.