Sign in to follow this  
fracsuperstar421

mh721 having nothing but problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP

1ST prob is  i can not get my tracking right i have to cut a graphic 10ft long and even at 1.5 ft long the trackinging is off...... and info would help

2ND prob is i can cut a graphic and art the end of it it mibght not cut all of it and just stop  might not cut the top of the letters  and instead of cutting me border around the graphic it just stops :thumbsup:? and info would help

3RD prob is even when i don't have the cutter plugged in i try and adjust the tracking by just using the key pad to to roll the viynl and it will roll out a bit  then freeze and make a weird noise and just sit there and i have to reset it inorder to get it to stop or shut it off and every once and awhile not doing anything with the cutter and it will run reset and the reset button pause button and test button will light up and will have to push reset button to get it to go away......and info would be great

I JUST WANT TO WORK AND CUT MY STUFF WITHOUT ALL THIS CRAP HAPPENING I HAVE REPLACED EVERY PART IN IT  THE CUTTER IS LIKE BRAND NEW AND I STILL CAN'T KEPP IT WORKING  I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS  I DON'T WANT TO SLAM ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY BUT I AM GETTING CLOSE TO JUST JUNKING THIS CUTTER AND BUYING SOMETHING DIFFRENT AND STARTING OVER.......PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN THANK YOU

run the vinyl back and orth making adjustments until it is tracking straight to start with

2 is the workspace set to a big enough limit in the cutting section of the program?

3 are you unrolling enough vinyl before sending to cut so the machine is not trying to unroll the vinyl from the roll?

somewhere I read about that symptom before but can't remember - have you entered a support ticket yet?

no not yetr i was gonna see if i could get any help here first b efore i did that but i think that might be my last option  but at this point i am ready to throw it out the window and order and new one  and opion on what woud be the best for my money

I have a Seiki that I purchased in 2006,  good machine,  no problems,  and it comes with Flexistarter on their EBAY ads.  I have a Graphtec and still have kept my Seiki,  'cause you just never know what can happen to a machine. You could also check around on your local Craigslist and see if anyone has a used Roland or Graphtec.  Just a thought. 

I have a Seiki that I purchased in 2006,  good machine,  no problems,  and it comes with Flexistarter on their EBAY ads.  I have a Graphtec and still have kept my Seiki,  'cause you just never know what can happen to a machine. You could also check around on your local Craigslist and see if anyone has a used Roland or Graphtec.  Just a thought.   

I have a 4 year old Seiki as well. It was/is a great machine.never any problems til I literally wore it out. Still cuts good 95% of teh time. I also have a Seiki less than 6 months old. Nothing like the older one.In fact it looks and operates a LOT like the refines. I would bet that the Seikis being sold now are not made by the same company as the old Seikis. they just don't seem the same.

Seiki does offer a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed money back...but their support is minimal at best. Strictly email, and their forums are not much better,though someone from Seiki does respond to support requests on the forums.

I suggest a Pcut if money is tight, a Copam if you can swing it. I finally got a pCut and I am impressed so far.

just looking for a cutter that when i get a order to do something i can go to it and it works not like where i am at now i used it a few days ago worked fine  turned it off and covered it up got a guy who called to do his racecar  ordered all the vinyl for it went to start cutting it and now nothign but probs... i havce done nothing but talk to ppl about my cutter and buy there parts and nothing get fixed i am def thining of taking some legal action on this it i scosting me alot of money and alot of business and  just sick of companies doing this to ppl