BannerJohn

New Category for complaints/criticism

If you are having a problem with US Cutter, please post in the 'Complaints and Criticism of US Cutter' section. It will save me from having to move it there,which I will.

The Support staff at USC does not have time to monitor the entire forum, but can check this one section on a regular basis. So if you are having a problem, it is more likely to get attention from the support staff here.

This is also where you should go just to complain if you feel like you need to.

If you feel the need to hijack another thread with complaints, if I can't move the whole thread, I will just delete the individual post. You have the proper place now for complaints,please use it.

• Like 1

How come the icon for that thread looks like a trash bin?   :thumbsup:

I don't see the difference

I see no trash icon either John. But years ago, I wish there would have been one to put some of the rants in! I'm glad you have made a new category and will move the posts in hijacked threads. Sometimes people are frustrated enough trying to get a cutter going to do a job without somebody putting a bitch session in the middle of the discussion just to confuse them more.

I see no trash icon either John. But years ago, I wish there would have been one to put some of the rants in! I'm glad you have made a new category and will move the posts in hijacked threads. Sometimes people are frustrated enough trying to get a cutter going to do a job without somebody putting a bitch session in the middle of the discussion just to confuse them more.

you got that right..and lately it always seems to be the same two people.

Guest kenya

Thanks for the new section John.

With complaints, comes solutions for others.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: