Sign in to follow this  
BSCHOENFELDER

SUNIE heat press help!

got my sunie today pressed 2 shirts already friggin awsome...love it...one more question..yeah right im sure it will be just the start of questions but how can you put a design on the back of the shirt if you have one on the front already will it hurt it to just press it like normal or do you need something between the layers of shirt to protect the first one??? and one more can you press heavy items like sweat pant and sweatshirts?more heat? more time?   thanks to anyone that can help me dakota graphix has been a great pre purchase help thanks again

Nothing special for pressing other side - It won't hurt it.  On the heavy items no change in the pressing times or temps

After reading so many posts on heat presses the past few days, seeing how much you guys loved them, I finally bit the bullet and ordered the 15" x 15" from Sunie. Then, ordered black, white, and pink, siser easy weed. Can't wait to get them.

Guess my biggest worry right now is, will I regret not getting the 16" x 20"? (Wish I'd asked this question before I jumped up and ordered.)

Carol

most shirt transfers are less than 12" so I don't think you will regret it for a while

AFTER USING MINE FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW I REALLY DON'T SEE THE NEED FOR A LARGER ONE IF YOU ONLY PLAN ON DOING T SHIRTS...I PRESSED A FEW LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS AND PUT WRITING ON THE ARMS AND ALL I DID WAS PUT IT IN THE PRESS FROM CORNER TO CORNER AND IT WAS PLENTY BIG ENOUGH....YOU'll love the press no worries.....