Sign in to follow this  
helpinghand

Where do you buy your Oracal Metallic 851/951 vinyl?

I'm quoting a job using silver grey and black metallic vinyl. I'm wondering where everyone has found the best deals on this vinyl. I checked with fellers and have to get a minimum of 10yd of black thru them as they don't stock it, would come direct from oracal. I need about 30 yds of the silver and about 20 ft of the black. Depending on pricing breaks may order a 50yd roll of silver or order 10yds of the black. Just hate to over order as I don't get a big call for metallic. Let me know who you would suggest using as there may be some place out there that carries this vinyl that I don't know of yet.

Thanks, Heidi

i buy all my vinyl from signsupply.com, they have 951 and im sure they can get 851 if you call. for other stuff ive priced before they are cheaper than signwarehouse and you will order over 150 so you will get the free shipping.

N. Glantz.    They deliver it (same day if it's in stock) to my shop for $3.50, no matter what the size of the order.

All you need to do is charge them for the vinyl your ordering with mark up and your time if installing this. Simple. Now i know most will say "you shouldn't charge them for the entire roll" but hey, that's business. Supply and demand.

I got the job, they signed papers yesterday and paid 50% deposit. Ordered the vinyl from Fellers today as it ended up to be the best deal with the free shipping and they've been good to me in the past with my orders also. Should be here first part of next week. Only thing is it will be in 3 seperate shipments. Couple different warehouses and then the black metallic has to come direct from Oracal since Fellers doesn't stock the black but with free shipping it doesn't matter as long as it gets here.