D4kustomz

Anyone Know a site

Anyone know a site where you can get free Fonts and Vectorized images not sure how to vect yet so i must find some done.. Still trying to Learn this part thanx all... Im looking for baltimore Sport teams and a few flames graphics atm ..

I use www.1001freefonts.com, but you can google free fonts and come up with alot...

then there is the well known secret site of the sign makers... www.brandsoftheworld.com Reproduce at your own risk.  Before reporducing any logo or trademark image, you should always obtain permission from the owner of that trademark.  CYA :huh: , but honestly, some people dont. Its called Intellictual Property or something like that... I know on ebay, awhile back, not too much anymore, there were CD's that you could buy with a bunch of vectorized images nearly dirt cheap (i got like 5 of them for $20)...

There is also www.vectorart.com where you can browse thousands of images and purchase rights to the image right online...  If you want the full collection, yo u might be able to find that on ebay.