Sign in to follow this  
American And Proud

Craigs List Vinyl Racks,

I was just searching craigs list and found these two vinyl racks for a Screaming Deal!

I already bought the 44 roll rack shown from Signwarehouse awhile ago for $175.00 plus about $40.00 to ship it.

Both of these for $100.00 !

Sellers Description> Two vinyl (PSV) racks

One double sided, holds 60 rolls of 15" to 30" vinyl.............$50

One single sided, holds 33 rolls of 15" to 48" vinyl................$75

I asked the woman if both racks were as pictured, she said Yes, so the one listed at 33 rolls should be 44.

We shall see in the morning once I get there.

She did not have any vinyl listed but said she had 60-70 rolls that she might get rid of.

post-5921-12986549605855_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986549606031_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986549613776_thumb.jpg

post-5921-1298654961387_thumb.jpg

The 44 roll rack I originally bought will be full this Tuesday when the 6 rolls I ordered  locally arrive, of more Oracal 651.

Gonna fill up the other one with 751 as needed.

And the double sided rack I will use for all other vinyls I will collect over time.

Should be enough racks for a fully functioning sign shop .

I need a small wall rack for my app tapes hung on the wall at my work table.

I have seen double sided racks like this online but now of course can't find anyone who has them. They were pretty costly if I remember correctly.

She is also selling a midwest bag sealer mp-18, gerber gsx plus 15" plotter, gerber edge thermal printer (its broke for parts but at $500.00 no thanks as she claims it can be repaired for 2 grand),Has a damaged printhead which creates a thin white line through the bottom portion of your prints.

I picked both racks up this morning.  ;D

The one in the pic that has $75.00 next to it, is like the 44 roll rack I bought, but it is actually a 33 roll rack like she stated.

Only 3 rolls wide compared to 4 wide.

Very Happy with them both for $100.00, I think my future storage needs are met now, with room for 93 more rolls.  :thumbsup:

Both racks are still in my van, it's only 11 degrees out there today. I'll bring them in later if it warms up some. :thumbsup:

I did not go up and look at the vinyl she had as she was keeping most of it and I would have had to go park my van in a parking garage downtown and Pay to park.  :rolleyes:

Suburban born and raised here, we don't Pay to park! lol

Guest manwayvan

Haha congrat on the Find again A&P now quit rubbin it in...lol Glad to hear you got a great deal though and that the woman actually showed with product. Everytime I find a good deal I end up runnin around town for half the day to come home empty handed.

I hate the City.

I kept losing my GPS signal with the tall buildings and not to mention Where she was at, was along one side of her building that ran along the elevated L Tracks so NO signal under all that Metal.

Investment in future growth. (Hopefully) Both can be taken apart so I will store one until needed.

And Thanks  :thumbsup:

I contacted about shipping a while back and it was like 400 shipping . . .you would need to be close enough for local pick up!