Sign in to follow this  
genelee

needs help on signcut

Hi everyone,

I need to know if there are any competitive product available just like SigncutX2? See I have visited the website http://www.signcut.net and when I look through SigncutX2 cost $60 per year. I just want to know if there are product available that we wont be paying yearly. A one time payment only or for free.  ;D  :huh:

Thanks...  :D

Hi everyone,

I need to know if there are any competitive product available just like SigncutX2? See I have visited the website http://www.signcut.net and when I look through SigncutX2 cost $60 per year. I just want to know if there are product available that we wont be paying yearly. A one time payment only or for free.  ;D  :huh:

Thanks...  :D

Do a forum search here, there is Sign Blazer a free program & others...

Im surprised people like SignBlazer, maybe its my lack of knowledge with it and what it can really do, but the whole 'Trial Mode' and having to click through those prompts all the time steer me away from that product.

there is a version posted without all the screens,  that you can download.     and a patch posted to fix the Signblazer you have. ,,,,, to not do that.  

The owner of Signblazer passed away a year or so ago,  there is no business of Signblazer,  which is why the software  is free,,

Start up your PC.

Start up the SBE trail version. Yes it cost you a few free clicks.

Never switch off your PC.  :thumbsup:

Problem solved?

Paco

You are welcome to purchase a dongle version and own the program outright but our subscription model allows us to develop and support you now and in the future and with the longer term subscriptions it amounts to $5 dollars a week. We choose the subscription model to allow us to continue updating and supporting our software and allowing entry level users an affordable way to purchase full featured software. There are other alternativs out there but none that provide the ongoing support, and development signcut does with as much control over your plotter as we do. Should you need specific help or info please feel free to email me directly at kimon@signcutusa.com