Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Man does this say it all! A must watch.

You have to watch this video. I've run into this I don't know how many times, and I'll bet you have too. Every customer seems to do it one way or another. Tonight I actually had a client send me part of the money for an xbox wrap. Saying "Here's $35, paypal wouldn't let me add anymore funds because my debit card/credit card expired. I contacted the bank and they are sending out a new one. So I'll just send you the other $10 when it comes, don't wait to send the xbox skin though.

My reply, I'm sorry, but unless I receive the full amount, the full skin isn't going out. So I'll just send you the controllers and when the rest of the money comes I'll send the Xbox part of it.

I swear, people piss me off.

Anyways, here is the video.

• Like 1

Guest manwayvan

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! haha classic stuff

We're gonna need you to show us how you did, so that we can do it in house. LOL I love that one. I've had people say stupid crap like that to me. Is there any way you could show me how you did that so I could go home and do it? Ummmm no?

Guest manwayvan

lol tell them the price of the high end cutters. Their minds change pretty quickly

Well besides doing Rhinestone, T-shirts, banners,, decals, and whatever we do I am also a Hairstylist,, Own a Salon, and this just happened to me yesterday,,,,Thanks for posting,,

Love it,, makes me feel alot better,

MMM

bumping this for awesomeness. Have customers lining up right now, this was a gooooood watch for me to be mentally prepared for the cheap ones.

That was awesome. I have a SERIOUS problem with giving more stuff away than i should. It seems like those are the people who end up appreciating it least too. I am adding this to my favorites and watching it every Monday morning!