Sign in to follow this  
ainakeaboy

pcut maintenance

Hey y'all , Just wondering what maintenance should i preform on my pcut plotter ?  Or is it maintenance free ? Never read anything about caring for our pcuts . Any info would be appreciated . Thanks

It has been asked before. They are pretty much maintenance free. Just make sure to keep the blade holder clean and I will usually spray a little WD-40 on the blade when installing it. This keep it rotating freely and also keeps the vinyl peices from sticking to it.

Jay

I have had my Pcut for over 2 years.  I have only changed the blades and did have 1 pinch roller break and orderered a couple from uscutter and replaced it.  I dont believe there is much you need to do.  :thumbsup:

Mary Ann

Cleaning your pinch rollers and the friction rods are a good idea too. Use a toothbrush to clean the dust and other stuff from the friction rods. I'm not sure what to use on the pinch rollers. Maybe alcohol.

Jay

yup maintenance free except I use a good 3 in 1 oil (or gun oil, sewing machine oil would do) so it doesn't collect dust or gum up over time on the blade holder.