Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Some great news today

Got a phone call from a buddy back in college who owns a trucking company. He's a friend on facebook and seen my fatheads and wanted to order a couple for his office. Got to talking and he tells me that I'm more than welcome to advertise on his trailers. He has 4 trailers in use right now and I could do 2 of them that aren't taken yet. In return I told him for him offering I would do his fathead for free. Pretty good trade I think. He didn't ask for anything but I feel that a good trade like this could benefit me more than 1 fathead.

Trailer is 53' long x 8' tall. Now I just need to figure out if i'm gonna do printed or layered design.

Good for you!  Trailers are great, just a big rolling billboard.  I've got a 24 foot and a 32 foot trailer we use for our race cars and they make great billboards.  I've done a couple for different guys at different times and just due to the size.....they get noticed.

Harm

That is a killer deal!! It will get your name out there big time!! I forsee other companies contacting you to put their stuff on trailers now!

I'm hoping this does work and get some new business from it. Def be a great opportunity for me.

Should I step it up to Oracal 751 for this or 651 work as well?

Guest fivestar

Mader you would definitely want to print it.  With your imagination you could make a killer design.

I'm thinking about it. It would be sweet to do a wrap, and my first one. But not sure if I would be able to do the wrap myself. I def don't want to pay someone to do this for me. I want to tackle it myself. Hmmmm

Guest fivestar

Hell James would come down and help you out.  :(:thumbsup:;D

Hey Madder do both! One each that way you are advertising both styles!! Double your exposure! Not all will pay for wraps. My .02 :(