Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Back after a break

Haven't been on the forums for a awhile, took a break and went on a winter vacation with the wife, good friend and his gf to Snowshoe Mountain to do some skiing and snowboarding. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did. I'm not just enjoying my break until I have to start back teaching on the 4th.

Welcome back you should had have plenty of fresh snow there we had over two feet of snow here in southern West Virginia  Snowshoe usually gets more than us we also have a resort near us here called Winterplace much smaller and not as high in elevation.

Dan

I've been to Winterplace many times as well. It's closer to us then Snowshoe but Snowshoes mountain and logging is 10x better in my opinion.

Here in Ohio though, we haven't had but maybe 2 inches of snow or so.

Wow...We've had more snow here in Texas then you have in Ohio. Crazy global warming. haha

I hate the cold weather here, and absolutely hate the snow. But, that's just here. I would love for 70-75 degree weather every day and then when I want to go snowboarding then I can go somewhere to do that. I'm not too crazy about the beach though to tell ya the truth. I love the hills and riding four wheelers. Not a fan of the sand lol. But it does give me an excuse to go on vacation lol, thats the good part about not living in a place where they're is tons of snow and mountains or sandy beaches.

Welcome back Mader.  At least you got snow to go with your cold.  We only cold, and ice.  At least with snow it looks nicer.

The cold doesn't bother me as much as the rain/snow/sleet/wind. Ugh I hate winter. This semester of teaching should make the winter season go by faster.