Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Daughters new logo

She was never crazy about the one I did when I first got my cutter.  She showed me something she wanted, so I put this one together and she loves it.....

I played around in Sign Blazer with trace and then editing nodes etc.  It was nice to know I am learning a little at a time,

Used 651 vinyl and I just put it on the piece of tile to see how it would look.  If you haven't guessed she is a hair stylist.....

The second one is her old one

IMG_2075.jpg

Picture493.jpg

Are you putting a clear coat on all your tiles? Ive had a few people tell me that theres peeled after they clear coated them.

Are you putting a clear coat on all your tiles? Ive had a few people tell me that theres peeled after they clear coated them.

The ones that I have sold I did not.   I have a couple here that I did just fooling around and wanted to see how they would look they are still holding up good, like you I have read the same thing.  I used clear enamel spray, but I heard that the frog juice wont yellow, I am not sure it's necessary if it is just going to hang on the wall or on a stand.  I just make sure the tile is super clean and I go over it after its done with a tennis ball to make sure it's sticking good to the textured tiles.  

Nice work.  ;D

A little Tip for you-

You should WATERMARK any images you upload so they are not just Taken.  ;D

Now who would do that  ;D ;D ;D

Guest kenya

Nice work.  ;D

A little Tip for you-

You should WATERMARK any images you upload so they are not just Taken.  ;D

Now who would do that  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Looks great Bill.  ;D

Guest fivestar

Ummmmmm.......I like her old one better.  The reason being is the old one makes me think of a beauty salon while the new one makes me think it's a dance studio/acrobatics.

Ummmmmm.......I like her old one better.  The reason being is the old one makes me think of a beauty salon while the new one makes me think it's a dance studio/acrobatics.

You have a very good point (but I still like it) but as I am sure you know you don't argue with woman,  especially your wife & daughter  ;D

Guest kenya

Ummm, good point of view David.

Guest fivestar

You have a very good point (but I still like it) but as I am sure you know you don't argue with woman,  especially your wife & daughter  ;D

;D ;D ;D I've got a wife and 2 daughters, so I know how RIGHT YOU ARE.

+1

;D ;D :thumbsup: I've got a wife and 2 daughters, so I know how RIGHT YOU ARE.

Ok same configuration here David you got a point

The ones that I have sold I did not.  I have a couple here that I did just fooling around and wanted to see how they would look they are still holding up good, like you I have read the same thing.  I used clear enamel spray, but I heard that the frog juice wont yellow, I am not sure it's necessary if it is just going to hang on the wall or on a stand.  I just make sure the tile is super clean and I go over it after its done with a tennis ball to make sure it's sticking good to the textured tiles. 

Yes frog juice is a polyurathane, stays clear and polys bite much better to almost everything

have used it for years.......but also use Dupont 7600 clear with a hardner.......both do well

but cost wise Frog juice 7000 clear is great  (order from Far-From Normal) best price I have found

and is owned by Butchs Brother.......Butch Anton in the Owner of Frogjuice......

Proud

Super Hero Member

FlexiSignPRO 8.6 GRAPHTEC CE5000-60

Re: Daughters new logo

Guest kenya

Proud

Super Hero Member

FlexiSignPRO 8.6 GRAPHTEC CE5000-60

Re: Daughters new logo

This has a lot to do with the copyright part.   I dont think it's worth all the paper work  unless someone is making big bucks off a company like Harley Davidson, or in my case I paid someone to create some art for me and then spent another $300.00 for transfers to be made and if I saw someone copied this and was selling it then I would get off my butt and file, normal everyday simple things wouldnt really bother me.  I  have always said if you dont want it used then dont post it period... once you post it to me its up for grabs

Copyright is good but that don't stop many just Look on ebay

If you believe that a listing or item posted on eBay infringes your intellectual property rights, the Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program may be able to assist you.

As you may know, eBay does not buy or sell any items. We act only as a venue that helps buyers and sellers to do so. We neither see nor inspect any items that are offered for sale on eBay. However, we recognize that some posted items may infringe certain intellectual property rights. For this reason, we have created the VeRO Program, which enables intellectual property rights owners to identify and request the removal of allegedly infringing listings.

The many benefits of participating in VeRO include:

- Direct access to a support team dedicated to addressing rights owners'

requests and processing Notices of Claimed Infringement (NOCIs)

- The ability to request the removal of listings that infringe your intellectual property rights by using the NOCI form

- The ability to request detailed contact information for sellers who post listings that may infringe your intellectual property rights

How to File a NOCI Report

The first time you file a NOCI, you will need to download, complete, and submit the document to eBay by fax. If you need to submit subsequent NOCIs after your initial fax has been processed, you will be able to do so online.

-- Note --

To view and print the NOCI, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't already have the program, you can download Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe's Web site. To do so, go

to:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

To download a copy of the NOCI form, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/NOCI1.pdf

Please be sure to complete all sections of the form, sign, and fax the NOCI to:  

eBay Inc.

ATTN: VeRO

(408) 516-8811

For more information about the VeRO Program, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at the following email address:

vero@ebay.com.

The VeRO program procedures are intended to substantially comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C., Section 512. To read the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, go to:

http://www.qlinks.net/comdocs/uscopyright.htm

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Aidan

eBay Customer Support