Sign in to follow this  
DIRTRACER

Snow

here too...major for us anyhow..6" and counting.

I remember those days in New York LOL  I can't say I miss the cold but I do miss the snow...

here too...major for us anyhow..6" and counting.

I remember those days in New York LOL  I can't say I miss the cold but I do miss the snow...

At least for a minute or two?

Guys! STOP STEALING MY SNOW!

I've had maybe half an inch in total. My grass is currently green.

What the hell? It is -3 celcius too. If I can't have snow I don;t want the cold.

Guest kenya

WOW.... it's very pretty.

But dang that looks COLD!

Guys! STOP STEALING MY SNOW!

I've had maybe half an inch in total. My grass is currently green.

What the hell? It is -3 celcius too. If I can't have snow I don;t want the cold.

maybe you need one of these...

http://www.snowathome.com/

bb

Snow sucks.  We had 26+ inches on Sunday.  That is NOT normal for Long Island.  Our development is fairly new and not on all maps yet - so we didn't get plowed until late Sunday.  You would think after paying $20,000/year in property taxes, we'd be able to drive out of the damn development. 

Sorry -- just venting.  I have way too much Christmas shopping to finish - and have gotten another dozen orders for photo cookie tins to do tonight (sublimation).  Plus a handful of tshirts, and 2 dozen ornaments.  I'm cranky.  And it drives me crazy when my truck spins around like a 1/2 finished bottle of beer on its side when I try to drive down my street.

here's a pic -- and I know it'll be huge, but I'm posting from work, so shhhhhhhhhhhh

Notice 2 of the 3 cars in the driveway still covered.  It was freaking crazy!!!!

232323232%7Ffp63276%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E2%3C6%3E232%3EWSNRCG%3D33966%3B%3B6%3C932%3Bnu0mrj

I live In NC and our schools paniced last Friday and let our kids out early for rain!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  Jhelms

I live In NC and our schools paniced last Friday and let our kids out early for rain!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  Jhelms

LOL...to funny!!  :thumbsup:

I'm trying to build a play house in our back yard and it is snowing in North Fort Worth.  :thumbsup:

Jon

It snows in Texas?

It has snowed every year I have lived here. Since 2002. I mean it is not mountains but it is snow.

I like snow. I mean I moved from Northern California for warmer weather.  :thumbsup:

Stay warm,

Jon

post-2883-1298654870458_thumb.jpg

post-2883-1298654871914_thumb.jpg

That's the fanciest outhouse I ever saw!

j/k..that is so cool! I know the kids will love it.

That's the fanciest outhouse I ever saw!

I'm sure that is what the cats will use it for  :thumbsup:

It is really snowing now....

Jon

post-2883-12986548705443_thumb.jpg

post-2883-12986548719584_thumb.jpg

We had snow last week and now have been having rain and drizzle for two days now but expecting more snow by tomorrow. But thats what happens here in Ottumwa, Iowa. I wish we lived back in texas where we didn't have snow but that was a whole lifetime ago it seems.

We had what they called a blizzard here in Texas on Christmas Eve. Where I live we got 10 inches and snow drifts 4+ feet deep. We still have snow on the ground a week later. I will try and post a picture.

The first one is my truck and the other is my sons truck. and my son dug a tunnel by his truck.

post-2979-12986548819322_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986548819947_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986548820383_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986548831076_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986548831225_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986548831431_thumb.jpg