Sign in to follow this  
DIRTRACER

Snow

This is the second time that I know of that I has a White Christmas and I am 54. This was real freaky to watch blow in but glad my kids and grand kids had a White one. We were snowed in for 2 days then my husband and son got out and shoveled snow so we could get one truck out.

Thank You

Snow sucks.  We had 26+ inches on Sunday.  That is NOT normal for Long Island.  Our development is fairly new and not on all maps yet - so we didn't get plowed until late Sunday.  You would think after paying $20,000/year in property taxes, we'd be able to drive out of the damn development. 

Sorry -- just venting.  I have way too much Christmas shopping to finish - and have gotten another dozen orders for photo cookie tins to do tonight (sublimation).  Plus a handful of tshirts, and 2 dozen ornaments.  I'm cranky.  And it drives me crazy when my truck spins around like a 1/2 finished bottle of beer on its side when I try to drive down my street.

here's a pic -- and I know it'll be huge, but I'm posting from work, so shhhhhhhhhhhh

Notice 2 of the 3 cars in the driveway still covered.  It was freaking crazy!!!!

232323232%7Ffp63276%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E2%3C6%3E232%3EWSNRCG%3D33966%3B%3B6%3C932%3Bnu0mrj

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Three car garage....two cars in the driveway.....wonder what is in the garage.....LOL :huh:

We  have had 64 inches here in southern West Virginia since The first part Dec. Almost a daily thing our first large snoe was over 2 ft and has been below 20 degrees for over a week with nightly lows in the single digits I am ready for spring already here are photos of about 12 hours of snowing.

Dan

post-4164-12986549122976_thumb.jpg

post-4164-12986549147244_thumb.jpg

64" of the white stuff?  ;D  I'm glad we haven't received that much, just enough to make a mess of the roads.  Suppose to get near 50 this week, can't wait!!  :thumbsup:

Yea Jen my neice lives in Greeneville and she said just a couple inches a couple times but you are geting the cold blast also.

We are supposed to warm up to about 40 love my state except the weather sometimes.

Dan