KEGRAFFIX

Christmas Tile

Very Nice work i like. A&p I got my eyes on you I hope I catch you Doing something wrong? Oh I did christmas when You tried to get that coca-cola santa but go ahead and bash everyone else..........

Very Nice work i like. A&p I got my eyes on you I hope I catch you Doing something wrong? Oh I did christmas when You tried to get that coca-cola santa but go ahead and bash everyone else..........

And I went with a $2.99 printed on toss away garbage can bag plastic. Made for your front door from Walgreens, I believe I posted a pic of it in that particular thread.

And the coca cola version of Santa would not have ended up on ebay, I was not looking to use that for Any personal gains. just my personal Christmas Holiday decorating.

There is a difference between grabbing someone elses work from here and posting it up on ebay for less than the original maker was selling theirs at, and trying to print a one off Santa from the 1940's  Not for resale just personal use. To enhance my yard display.

Legal? Most likely not, but I never took anything from anyone here that put their work into an idea and stole it as my own undercutting them on ebay just to make a buck.

So watch away there eddieb.  :(

Well I hate it and I try not to be rude but I have seen You bash plenty of people on here. You bashed banner john over a cutter cover and anyone thats knows him knows he would never take nothing from no one. He has helped me and alot of many other people on here. All I ever see you do is bash or brag. Just my thoughts>