JoeDirt

Webinars on Heat Presses, business etc..

Guest kenya

Yes, they are!!!

nonabelle told me about them.  :thumbsup:

For you guys who have been in one, do the Baseball Uniforms and Soccer uniforms cover anything that a (fairly) experienced person wouldn't already know? 

For instance, we obviously know how to design the names/numbers, cut them and apply them.  Do they address dye migration and more advanced topics for sports jerseys?

I'm definitely going to check out the Building your heat press business 4 week course though.

Guest fivestar

I've never had any dye migration with Thermoflex Extra, it's a tab bit thicker but seems to work great on jerseys.

I've never had any dye migration with Thermoflex Extra, it's a tab bit thicker but seems to work great on jerseys.

Good to know, I have quite a bit of Xtra around.  I asked the reps at the Schaumberg ISS show if it was ok to use on 100% poly, rather than the nylon it is designed for, but they just told me to use the correct product for the application..

midwaste, to answer ur question. they have a lot of information throughout each webinar. the interesting thing is, although they have a structure,if i may use that term webinars, all kinds of questions and answers come up. u can also ask them while they are instructing or call or email after a webinar. they're very friendly and helpful in all aspects.

They also go on the road to diff areas if you can catch them near you. A lot of good info for sure ;D