Sign in to follow this  
jrehwin

New MH721 owner

I bought a MH721 via eBay, and it was waiting for me when I got home today!  I assembled the stand, installed a knife, installed SignCut X2 on my Macbook, banged out a quick image of my name with Inkscape, put some vinyl in the machine, and cut away.  It worked beautifully my first try, and I've never used a vinyl cutter in my life!  I think I

need to set the pressure a teeny bit higher, as some of the corners have tiny tags on them, but my first cut is perfectly usable (it'll be a sign on my new office window).

I've spent a while reading over the forum while waiting for the cutter to arrive, and this forum seems like a wonderful resource.

Good for you! No problems right out of the box ,no problems setting up...you will be happy with it.

As for the tags..try adjusting the blade offset in the software.

And POST some pics when you can of something you have done.

Hey! good for you cuttin" right out of the box.  Like banner John says.... show us some work.  we will be here if you need anything, just ask.  daniel t

hi. imnew to all this. my name is krissy. ijust bought the laser point (creative) and i just loaded the paper ad stuff so anyone wanna help me on how touse sign blazer. see i have corel paint shop pro an di dontknow if i can continue to use that instead of sign blazer.

Paint shop is a program for working with rastor graphics, in order to use your plotter you need graphics in a vector format. Rastors are made op of pixels - tiny squares defining color, vectors are made up of lines and arcs. So piant shop although a useful tool will not work for vinyl cutting.