ajgarber70

help i am lost

i have a customer that want's this logo made for his racecar i had told him no before on it but since then i have also been in contact with the company and they said i could make it for him and told him he might be better off going some where to have it printed. any ways sign blazer says it cant cut it because it has a bit map so i tryed to vector it and it looks like crap the o's look like solid diamond's nothing is nice and round it is all jig zagged and looks like razor blades can someone help me do this or try to tell me a better way of getting it to do better thanks aj garber or maybe even if one of you all know what font it is i might be able to make it from scratchand then try to make the other big c's thanks so much everyone

Once you vector an image, node editing is required to smooth out lines.

Practice practice practice.

mark-s

speedoggy i did. but we went ahead and done the rest of the job and he said he would get it printed since that is what i said should be done then tonight i got a email from him saying he got this jpeg file from work and wanted to know if i could do it now.i have tryed for 3 hours to try and vectorize it but i cant seem to have any luck and the file from the other person from nov. in eps wont open for me it says file format is not supported & can not open video??? thanks

what cutting software are you using?,  and what vectorizing software?  when you post for help, you should let people know what type of file that your cutting software uses,  or it is a waste of time for people helping..

the .eps from the other thread opened fine in Flexi also,   video?  there is no video there.  are you importing it?  and NOT opening it. 

yes i am opening it. i have a 24'' laserpoint with the signblazer supplied by us cutter version 6.0.21 and i go to  monochrome then vectorize. everything it cuts is in sbd or eps if it is not one of those 2 it wont cut anything. also if this helps my computer is a windows vista 64 bit, 8gb drive

The file back in Nov  IS ready to cut,,,   it is an .eps file  just download it   and  IMPORT it..  NOT OPEN IT!!!!!

well there must be a problem on my end then i have tryed to open and save it thats the only options it gives me open ,save,or cancel it oppens it and saves it but windows gallery says the file or video is not supported or not updated. it is there but it aint there at the same time it dont show a picture of it.

When you click on it to save it have it saved to your desktop then go into signblazer and import it.

Can't you download it to your documents?pictures?  a folder,   Click on the link  from NOV  evaporator coils.eps,  When the file download box pops up,,  CLICK SAVE    then save it to a folder..    You can change at the top line where you are saving it to.   Or save it to your desktop..  ez to find there,   You are using windows aren't you,?  'cause I am  .  

well i have good news i went in to my signblazer and was opening up files and it is in there?? but like i have said when i have saved the file and stuff it says it is not supported and it don't open up. everything else that i have in my signblazer files all opens up in downloads and pictures on just the computer so since i could not open this one i thought it was not in there can someone tell me what i may have been doing wrong on this file or why i have this issue with this file not wanting to show up on my computer other then just in signblazer.. thank you all for the time and help it was greatly appreciated very much.

you know it does not give me the option to save it to downloads or anything other than just open or save it thats why im lost on this one and had so much trouble with it because anything i have ever done like this i have always did like you said is to download it to documents or pictures then go in to signblazer and import it... thank you all for the help.. aj garber

On my computer if it is an eps file I can not open it until I save it. Then I can go into signblazer click on import and then be able to open. I hope that helps. It isn't a jpg file where you can just open the picture but an eps file that is only supported but certain programs like SB.

Christi

thank's you all are the pro's i'm still learning thanks thanks aj garber

LOL Far from it learning just like you,  but it's easy when you have all these great folks helping you on here.