mr300s

I am so glad I am in Florida !!!

Guest kenya

OMG !!!  :) :)  Me too. 

Right now it's 70 degrees & I had to turn the A/C on tonight because it's so humid out.

300  I love ya like a brother but Kiss my snow covered a$$

Someday I will be there with you, Kenya and PD

300  I love ya like a brother but Kiss my snow covered a$$

Someday I will be there with you, Kenya and PD

LOL Now if I really wanted to rub it in I could show you where I was today metal detecting  :) :)

siestacrowd_web_4236.jpg

I wish I was somewhere warm. We are having blowing snow and we have 3 feet snow drifts in front of the house had to park at a nursing home around the corner and walk home. will be staying in today. there has been NO SCHOOLfor two days now , Have a 11yrold and a 9yrold still at home.

Guess I better not say it 77 this morning here in Wildwood Fla..........

and I don't miss the old snow at all...............

although there is a cold front coming tomorrow........to be down in the mid sixties

in the morning.......berrrrrrrrrrr! but I will get through it I guess....... :)

Guess I better not say it 77 this morning here in Wildwood Fla..........

and I don't miss the old snow at all...............

although there is a cold front coming tomorrow........to be down in the mid sixties

in the morning.......berrrrrrrrrrr! but I will get through it I guess....... :)

You better bundle up. Hate for you to get frost bite.

Jay

Maybe just a female thing (as I get older), but getting down to the 60's tomorrow here in FL will feel pretty darn good to me. Now anything below that I'll be pulling out the heavy garments. Only miss the snow at this time of year and white Christmas.  :)

here is some snow for ya boomerbabe. This was taken at the Rochester, MN office of the company I work for. Luckily Im in KY.

post-5717-1298654825763_thumb.jpg

post-5717-12986548274524_thumb.jpg

Cold and windy today - I am off today and staying inside - even the Lab doesn't want to stay out.  Got a call this Morning that my daughter hit some ice and went off the road up at college.  she now has road service as she is too far for me to go pull her out!

we now have a tornado warning because of high winds , not snow 77 and sunny dosnt make any meaning they are just being prepaired for any thing that might happen , im a looking

Thanx, Bigfoot. Puts in all in perspective for me now. For all of you having to deal with the white stuff, stay warm and safe.

I lived in florida here most of my life. Strangest thing though I just got back from Pensylvania.  I was snowing and I went out in the snow in jeans and a tshirt and it wasnt that cold to me. Even though it was below freezing out there. Flew back into FL and it was about 50 degrees and that bothered me however. I think it has something to do with the humidity how the cold actually feels. And all this comming from a life long Floridian. Hey Kenya where ya from?/ Orlando Here!

Guest kenya

I lived in florida here most of my life. Strangest thing though I just got back from Pensylvania.  I was snowing and I went out in the snow in jeans and a tshirt and it wasnt that cold to me. Even though it was below freezing out there. Flew back into FL and it was about 50 degrees and that bothered me however. I think it has something to do with the humidity how the cold actually feels. And all this comming from a life long Floridian. Hey Kenya where ya from?/ Orlando Here!

I'm in Old Town (50 west of Gainesville).

I lived in Orlando for 17 years..... then moved here. I'm heading to N.Glantz (Orlando) Friday to pick up a load of supplies.

What area of Orlando are you in? I lived on Arlington St. off of Tampa Ave. (off of Colonial Dr.)

Hubby is from Harrisburg PA. ........ too cold for me there, I love to visit though.  :)

I wish I was in Florida..Today it was 28 Below with the windchill here in NE South Dakota.

Christi

I'm in Old Town (50 west of Gainesville).

I lived in Orlando for 17 years..... then moved here. I'm heading to N.Glantz (Orlando) Friday to pick up a load of supplies.

What area of Orlando are you in? I lived on Arlington St. off of Tampa Ave. (off of Colonial Dr.)

Hubby is from Harrisburg PA. ........ too cold for me there, I love to visit though.

Yeah familiar with Old Town. Used to play and referee the old paintball field there called Paintball World. I'm in Altamonte Springs  not too far from downtown. You run a shop there in Old Town?

Stay warm

Guest kenya

My husband & I have owned & operate a glass & aluminum business since 1984.

We build aluminum screen rooms & glass room additions. We also do commercial & residential glass, mirror & shower door installation.

Last year we added window lettering for our commercial customers.

Now we are making signs of all kinds & lettering vehicles.

Since the building industry went bust, we are offering a little of everything in these troubled times.

I think your right about the humidity.........because 50--60 is cold here....dammmmm cold........lol

and boomerbabe........yep its the age.......lol lol lol