VectorFest 2009 Voting!

Which one is your favorite?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

Guest kenya

We wanted to make sure we got a good chance for everyone to vote... Voting should end Sunday night at 11:59PM ! That is what I asked Levi to post...

This was great fun though... I want all participants to know you will be recieving a gift for participating, we really appreciate your entries and everyone here is having a great time wearing their favorite designs around the warehouse.

:(:)

Hey Brandon, let's see some pics of the guys @ USC wearing the shirts.  ;D

When will the top 5 receive their shirts?

You guys thinking about possibly selling them? Be cool for members to be able to own one.

Guest kenya

Sure thing! Monday I will hunt with my camera, hopefully bag a few of these guyz sporting their new threads...

:(  ;D

Let's go forum members... We need your vote! One of these lucky members is going to win a Vinyl Cutter or Heat Press based on their US Cutter T-Shit design!

LOL... are you really saying all these are SH*T designs  Brandon?     :(;D

Let's go forum members... We need your vote! One of these lucky members is going to win a Vinyl Cutter or Heat Press based on their US Cutter T-Shit design!

LOL... are you really saying all these are SH*T designs  Brandon?     :(:)

Freudian slip? lol j/k, Brandon

i can clearly see that i am in the minority. i voted for #4

bb

i can clearly see that i am in the minority. i voted for #4

bb

don't feel bad. When us mods were voting for teh top 5, my favourite didn't even make the cut.

Guest kenya

We need more voters... We have not even broke 100 votes yet!

Where is everybody ?

Maybe they haven't returned from their holiday travels.  ;D

Done awesome job guys glad I didnt enter  ;D

I tried to vote vote again and again but it wouldn't let me.  I wanted the vote to go over 100. ;D ;D

Gary

1 vote per account... John has been loggin duplicate address attempts to create accounts and blocking them so be assured this is a fair vote! Lets keep this above board folks! Lets get 150 votes... If you have not VOTED PLEASE VOTE!

So it's 12:01! ;D

yes, but that is 9:01 in seattle.

bb

1 vote per account... John has been loggin duplicate address attempts to create accounts and blocking them so be assured this is a fair vote! Lets keep this above board folks! Lets get 150 votes... If you have not VOTED PLEASE VOTE!

Shouldn't Anyone who even tried making several accounts and voting more than once be permanently Banned? Thats blatent Cheating and should be Punished if you have proof.