Sign in to follow this  
cwcannon

Vinyl Sheets for printing

Does anyone know of a good source for adhesive vinyl sheet goods 13x19 or less for printing full color decals. I want to print them, laminate them, then contour cut them. Any guidance would be helpful as I am only finding roll stuff that is 24" and larger. Thank you.

www.papilio.com

or do what i'm doing, cutting sheets from a roll. :thumbsup:

what brand are the rolls your cutting?

I thought it had to be special paper to use on an inkjet.

I have a HP Designjet 500 42" I have a 36" roll of the printable self adhesive vinyl. The decal was printed with a Epson Workforce 610 with Durabrite pigment ink on a sheet I cut from the 36" HP roll for my HP 500. It looks a lot better than the pic. The gloss laminate would not let me get a pic without some reflection.This should be a good test for the decal since it is on the top of a teenagers laptop.

This is a good place to start for roll media:

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF16a/A10-12771-215512-321411.html

They also have all types of different roll media for dye and pigment ink. The plain paper for temporary banners I get at a local blueprint supply house. Some also carry the photo paper in roll format.

Hope this helps. >:D

do you have a picture of what you printed out?

Hp ink jet self adhesive vinyl, Epson Workforce 610 for the print and the scan. Scanned at 600 and reduced to 100. Not laminated or sprayed. The flower in pic was in focus & background was blurred in the pic b 4 printing.

post-4099-12986548085133_thumb.jpg

post-4099-12986548111296_thumb.jpg