Sign in to follow this  
Guest JogaShop

Need a reasonable company for digital prints

Guest JogaShop

Hello guys,

I have a customer that needs only 10 full color Team logos printed on polyester jerseys about 4 to 5 in. tall in the chest but due to the fact that are only 10 i can't find anyone reasonable, please if anyone has any ideas i live in the cincinnati area

i have attached the logo and they will be on Red 100% polyester jerseys

I would try to find someone who does DTG (direct to garment) printing.  However, they are going to need to have a machine that can print white, and they may be unable or unwilling to use your garments.

You are going to have a very hard time finding someone to screenprint 10 of what looks to be a 8+ color logo for less than a small fortune.

Guest JogaShop

i do have a heat press and im not looking for screen print i need something i can heat press on

You can use an inkjet transfer, but it's going to look like sh*t, more than likely.  Also, you won't be able to reproduce the white areas, unless you used a transfer paper for darks, and contour cut out the rest of the design.  It will fade quickly.

JetPro SoftStretch is a very popular brand of "pro" inkjet transfers.  Alternately, you could use some of the transfer paper designed for solvent-based printers and have someone with a solvent printer print it, but you would still have to contour cut out the white background.

For comparison, with screenprinting, you would have 7 setup fees at an average of $30 each, so thats $210 before you even pressed a shirt.  The shirts would probably run around $30 each, printed, not including garment.  That's $51 each, not including the cost of the shirt.  Say the shirt is $30 (assuming poly soccer jersey), that's $81 each.  They may be willing to pay that for the shirts, you never know.

Guest JogaShop

what about a CAD print anyone does that besides transfer express?

I would be looking for a plastisol transfer for that. $30 one time setup, then you buy gang sheets. I am at work right now, but the is a company in St joseph MO that does this very reasonable.

Kevin

Are they white shirts if so I can print it on sublimation transfer paper so you can heat press it on.

KeithH

Here is a link to a pretty comprehensive list of plastisol transfer companies, as well as comments about each:  http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html

I've pressed samples from F+M (avoid), Stahl's Transfer Express (great quality, but highest priced and smallest gang size), Versatrans (decent pricing, good transfers, lousy stock offering), and Semo (decent transfers, great pricing).

For this type of application, I would go towards a Hot Split transfer, which have no white backer or transfer powder, which will give a very soft hand.

Nonetheless, at that quantity, you are going to pay dearly for plastisol transfers, if you can even make the minimum order.  Most of the companies listed above won't do anything about 4 color below 50 or even ~250 sheets for F+M.  In addition, you may be held to a minimum run size for a poly ink formula.

I have some of Stahl's digital (CAD) prints, which are pretty nice, but the first one is ~$66, with additionals at $5.68.  Not sure of the size on those.

check out www.1ststreet.com They will send you a sample pack that shows the stuff they do. It's really good quality, and they are really nice to work with.

Good Prices it seems to, and they are only an hour or so from me, which is nice.

Kevin

I would consider outsourcing it to an embroidery co . I had hats & T-shirts made for myself before I got my cutter & heat press . A dozem minimum @ $10 each , 2 color using clipart they had ( hat/T-shirt included ) . No other charges . That was 3 years ago . I don't know how they import designs , but it would look great . With all those colors , I would like to see the finished product if you go with a transfer .  :(

Guest JogaShop

Can someone please cut out the Crest for me?? i need that red background on the logo gone or removed as well as the "FC MOLDOVA" gone too i just need the the actual crest with no background pleaseeeeeeeee

post-0-1298654786472_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547877371_thumb.jpg