Sign in to follow this  
ajgarber70

internet order shipping ?

i just got done with a internet order i have to leave out for virginia tomorrow by noon and need to ship this order out my ? is if you send it usps do you just send it or do you get insurance on it to? or do you forget about usps and ship ups. the order consist of a few small things and 3 large 22''x30'' number's 2 layer so it actually has 6 large items. thanks just wondering since it is my first order that has to be shipped. also do you just put it in a tube and roll everything up?  thank's,thank's,thank's......

I only use  USPS,  with delivery confirmation,  no insurance,  UNLESS very expensive  say $100 or more,  I do not use tubes,  I use boxes, and roll loosely, 

I only use USPS as well. And I get free boxes from them as well. Free flat rate boxes. Like Speedoggy said, loose roll. Some things i'll use a tube.

flat rate should really be used for real heavy stuff otherwise it doesn't pay?  All of my decals are light... :thumbsup::huh:

what i have is 6-22''x24'',2-3''x15'',2-10''x10'',1-12''x12'',5-5''x8'' stickers we have a goin postal place that ship ups,fedex,andusps they will make me a box any size so i am assuming i should ship usps and have them make a bok1'' thick by 22'x24'' or if i use a bigger box and roll them should i roll them backwards so the sticker face's out? thanks

not a problem,  if you are going to do a lot shipping,  I purchase my boxes from  www.uline.com      they have most any size.   

not a problem,   if you are going to do a lot shipping,  I purchase my boxes from  www.uline.com      they have most any size.   

That's where I get mine also.

I've found the bubble mailers to be cheaper on ebay though.

I ship a lot of decals thru USPS.  I roll up the decals and put them in the triangular tube boxes.  You can get them free from the USPS website.  Also you can schedule a pickup on the website.  It makes it very convenient for me since I make decals as a side job.  I schedule the pick up then leave the boxes next to my garage when I leave for work in the morning.  Every day the mailman picks them up for me.