American And Proud

I Upgraded Cutter and Software.

I would hope so for the price of them lol. Hell my Copam is a $750 cutter and it's so quiet and smooth compared to the Refine MH series. I can't imagine what a Roland or Graphtec would be like. But to be honest. I don't think I could be more happy with my Copam.

A&P, just cause you can't "work" because of your situation, doesn't keep you from "freelancing". You can still charge and not report it until I believe it's like $400-$500 or so. At least make some money back on it.

Get to cuttin!

So.   American  how is the cutting on it doing for you?   Is it nice smooth and quiet?   :thumbsup:

Carolyn,

Believe it or not I have only set it up and made a few of the TEST cuts so far. lol

Don't forget I bought 2 toys and have been messing around with FlextSIGN Pro 8.6.

Reading through both manuals and watching the setup vids for the CE5000 and watching the Flexi 7 DVDs I got from a friend here. (Thanks again for those. :thumbsup:)

On Signs 101 in the flexi section I had asked if there were any major differences in the version 7 and version 8 Training DVDs that givemehelp.com sells and a Merchant Member there replied that he just posted up 3 of the version 8 Flexi Training DVD's up for sale.

Description:  Flexi Training DVD - List Price: $199 from SAI !

Yours for only $49.00 + shipping

What if you were able to gain all the benefits our recognized industry Flexi training classes have to offer without having to ever leave your home or office?Our new Flexi Training DVD keeps you ahead of the game by helping you learn what you want, when you want it!

We are bringing the power of Flexi Training right to your fingertips! If you are unable to sacrifice valuable office time to get the Flexi Software knowledge you so desperately need, then the Flexi Training DVD featuring Mark Rugen, is the perfect alternative for you. You get convenient instructions at your own pace on basic topics such as Setting Preferences to advance topics like Rendering Intents & Contour Cutting. With more than 60 lessons and over 8 hours of tutorials, this jam-packed DVD has all the features you