Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

How do I get the vinyl all the way to the left side

I read through the manual and many posts on here this  morning and I still can't figure this out?  It is probably easy,  guess I am just doing something wrong?

I am using 15" vinyl if I set my right roller to the start edge of the vinyl and then set the left roller to the edge of the left side and then hit enter, it will measure it like it is suppose to however it gets as close as I want it to on the strart (rt side) of the vinyl but I cannot get it to get any closer than about an inch away from the punch holes on the left side. On the right side I can get it right on top of the punch holes if I want.

I tried playing with several setting on the cutter and it just doesn't seem to change anything?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  I have gone to plot area and expand but it doesn't appear to fix it?

My cutting computer died last night so I can't go look but is there a setting in the cutting controller on the computer?

The cut head will not move past the pinch roller. Is the carriage stopping before it reaches the pinch roller?

The cut head will not move past the pinch roller. Is the carriage stopping before it reaches the pinch roller?

Thanks Levi,  I called Graphtec Tech support and got it.  There was a bunch of other posts here yesterday?  I had posted the out come not sure where they vanished to LOL....

mr300s,

I know this is old but do you remember how you fixed it?

I am having the same issue with it not cutting all the wy to the left side of the vinyl.

It stops at the pich roller.

Any help would be great.

mr300s,

I know this is old but do you remember how you fixed it?

I am having the same issue with it not cutting all the wy to the left side of the vinyl.

It stops at the pich roller.

Any help would be great.

I think Levi answered the question above. "The cut head will not move past the pinch roller." If you want it to go further, move the pinch roller.

I just ended up staying between them but there is an over ride feature that you can shut off. I think Carolyn (Skeeter) has the info.. Sorry wasn't much help Jay