Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

College sticker

I think this is my favorite sport...I was getting pretty good at it...Until the baby came.lol  guess thats what the sport does to you :D

Nice James...  :D 

Great Idea Mader.  Another idea would be a table setup...  Graphics to put on your table to help with your cup setup.. after a few games of course.

In Ohio the two most popular games are Beer Pong and Cornhole. so yuh table graphics and board graphcis are big sellers.

That's cool, I did graphics for a beer pong table about a month back for a customer.

Anything! Thats the great part, just like cornhole boards; favorite sports teams, logos, companies. Doesn't matter, you can do a center image just like a basketball court, or you could do logos on each side where the cups are. Key to it would be placing the image down and urethane over sealing it all in. Or, laminate it since beer obviously will spill :D

Anything! Thats the great part, just like cornhole boards; favorite sports teams, logos, companies. Doesn't matter, you can do a center image just like a basketball court, or you could do logos on each side where the cups are. Key to it would be placing the image down and urethane over sealing it all in. Or, laminate it since beer obviously will spill ;D

Thanks, I've seen it played from a distance but never close enough to see the actual table. I know, showing my age here. I gasped when my daughter informed me they set up a table on the wood floor of their apartment. You'd have to know her to know that isn't really her personality so surprised me. I was just glad it wasn't me that had to clean that floor the next day :huh: Wait til I tell her it needs to be decorated  ;D

Exactly, the one I did was done up in Illinois State University stuff. Turned out good, it's on my Facebook if you search Signs By Stormy.