Booper

The weed ball!!!

Help me out guys, my gf keeps stealing my weed ball and its ticking me off to no end!!!! anyone else have an OCD spouse that keeps stealing their weed ball?:thumbsup: LOL!

Haha, that's awesome. Wish I had room for a weed ball, that'd be sweet. However, my weed ball wouldn't last more than a day in here, the girlfriend wouldn't be able to stand that

When im weeding I tend to wad it up into a ball so that all the little bits from the e's and a's and o's have somewhere to stick too, but I take off for 2 minutes and POOF the ball is GONE!!!! Dont tell me you dont have a weed ball going too when yer weeding 50 decals for 4 hours straight!!!!! LOL!

Oh, well yeah I do that too. I thought maybe you were trying to make a big one with scraps weededover a long period of time. I just clean up after I'm done for the day.

Thats funny. :thumbsup: 

I will be sitting doing some weeding and my husband will walk by and pick up my weed ball and toss it in the garbage.

When weeding my wife likes to have a "starter" for the weedball usually something that didn't cut right and I am going to throw away

I don't have a problem if my GF wants to play with my weed ball.....sorry I couldn't help myself. :thumbsup: Lord, please forgive me and the help the Pygmies down in New Guinea. That was funny, I don't care where you are from....

LOL this is a funny post. Maybe I should make a weed ball! That's a funny idea. I usually make small weed balls every time I weed but it'd be funny to make a big weed ball (and hope my girlfriend doesn't toss it).

When weeding my wife likes to have a "starter" for the weedball usually something that didn't cut right and I am going to throw away

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA I do that too. I knew you folks would understand. LOL!