D4kustomz

WInPcSign 14

Just asking before i Buy im new to the sign making so i need a good easy program to cut stuff from pics.//words//scans and so on ... do you think this program is Noob helpful

thanx again jd

I do think so, I soley use this program for all of my machines.  It has the design and cutter interface all in one program...  The machine is budled with software the allows to to design, then save it, then re-open it the sign cut program for cutting.

If you need any help with WinPCSign, feel free to ask as I have several years experience with the relativly cheap, but very good software. 

Did you check Ebay for your WinPCSign? I think that you can get WinPC 14 for $69 bucks plus shipping.

There is a demo also you can download, Check download.com or google WinPCSign Demo...

I find this software to be very very very easy to use...

I am not saying to do this.....nor is US CUTTER .( already has said ) tht this site DOESNOT support downloading from a P2P site (Peer 2 Peer,,ie,U to Me) but you can go to www.morphies.net and download their software and search for the cutting software that you need for free...if you need help just send me a private message ..

BEARDOWN