JSPEK

Ordered the Copam last night

Praying it gets here by friday! I have vacation starting friday and it would be a good time to get to know the cutter!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck!

I suppose it will depend on where you are and where it ships from. I bought mine on a SDunday and had it Thursday..but mine shipped to tennessee from Chicago..which I think is in Illinois If you are on the east coat and they ship from Washington State, it would be iffy on having it by Friday.

Guest kenya

A Great cutter........... you gonna love it.  ;D

Jspek I recommend downloading the manual I have linked to below so you can start getting used to the cutter. You can also download SignBlazer and start playing with that too.

Copam Manual: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=55&nav=0

SignBlazer Elements Download: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=30&nav=0,4

^^^^^^^^^^thanks so much! Im going to do that right now. cutter scheduled for delivery friday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mine took exactly 9 days. It came from Washington State. I live in southern IL. I ordered it on a Sunday night and got it the following Tuesday.

got really nervous for a min....did the copam detailed test cut and it looked horrible. jagged lines/jagged radius's/etc...... in signblazer made a series of diff size circles and squares up to 5" ...did  a few fonts looked good.

So my question is....the detailed test cut that is in the machines memory just garbage? bc other cuts look good.

so far im  :D

Are you talking about the built-in test cut (square with circle in center) the Copam can make?  Those test cuts always work well on mine.

Are you talking about the built-in test cut (square with circle in center) the Copam can make?  Those test cuts always work well on mine.

no the detailed one...press left arrow and enter at same time if i remember right.

cuts "copam" with some chinese letters

JSPEK... can we get a pic... That does not make any sense?

ill take a pic if i can on monday, The cutter is cutting a job right now and i dont want to interupt it to cut the sample. it cuts everything a-ok except the sample detail test cut. I suspect its just not a sharp image they uploaded to the cutter from the factory. really jagged