Sign in to follow this  
Betty49

Hi everyone, I need help already!

I'm new to this cutting business.  My son passed down his Creation Pcut 630 to me.  It worked fine on my desktop computer, but that crashed.  We loaded the trial signblazer on my laptop but there is no communication between the two.  They downloaded the driver for vista and tried different cables but no luck.  Of course I have a job to get out this week and I'm going crazy.  I thought maybe we were just forgetting a step since I've only done it once before so I went through the manual.  I read where you need to change text to curves so I thought that was the problem. Nope!  didn't help.  Any ideas???

Thanks

Betty

I'm new to this cutting business.  My son passed down his Creation Pcut 630 to me.  It worked fine on my desktop computer, but that crashed.  We loaded the trial signblazer on my laptop but there is no communication between the two.  They downloaded the driver for vista and tried different cables but no luck.  Of course I have a job to get out this week and I'm going crazy.  I thought maybe we were just forgetting a step since I've only done it once before so I went through the manual.  I read where you need to change text to curves so I thought that was the problem. Nope!  didn't help.  Any ideas???

Thanks

Betty

try the ports

Thanks

Betty

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=18

Guest kenya

Welcome from Florida.

Yes, I hope your up & running now.