Sign in to follow this  
Karl

Need Better Compatability with Flexi Jr.

Flexi Jr.:

NEED  a Real Manual for Jr, not the Pro manual with lots of things that are not in Jr.

NEED  Real Macintosh compatibility

Notes: there are 3 drivers for the PCut/ CT 630 - CT 630G - CT 630F

There is NO indicator as to which one is for this machine.

The packet size is preset at 0,  reset packet to Maximum = 1024

Have added the Keyspan USB to serial / this is generally accepted as the very best available.

Cutting is still crap. Will not cut 4 lines of text, sometimes cut 2 lines of 13 letters with no problem, then occasionally will glitch and skip a letter + cut a line to some other point and stop. 

I have also cut several other small jobs, with out this issue. 

Before I started this cut, I test cut one word, then test cut another word, I have already set the Production Manager to Packet size to 1000 and medium curve quality. & have pen in second slot (why are there two holes for the tool?) & rechecked all graphics, plus the double pre-test, start cutting a simple sign, 4 lines of text. 12 x 32 inch total cut area.  The only change was to check

post-5268-12986546756019_thumb.png

post-5268-12986546775504_thumb.png

my Flexi has  CTN630  further down the list.    Which I would think would be PCut Creation, what all do you have checked on your tabs,, Optional, Advanced etc.  unclick the optimize,, you don't need it.  Maybe show some screen shots of your tabs, So I can see what you have checked,  what is your blade offset, at?