Sign in to follow this  
cox signs

need some honest opinons on this

sign im make for local church it is 4'x8' i think it is kinda crowded but they want all this info on there wouldyou do anything different ?

post-6213-12986546562958_thumb.jpg

post-6213-12986546573528_thumb.jpg

I suggest using a sanserif font.  I think the serifs make the layout look busier than it actually is.  Also, you may want to make a list of the service times, instead of a sentence.  It'll be easier to read and find a specific time.  I also suggest adding a little bit of color.  The layout below is a little along the lines of what I would do if I were doing it, and if they wanted only black and white.  If you want the eps file, just let me know and I'll be happy to give it to you.  I hope this helps. 

post-3520-12986546566078_thumb.jpg

post-3520-12986546575295_thumb.jpg

I suggest using a sanserif font.  I think the serifs make the layout look busier than it actually is.  Also, you may want to make a list of the service times, instead of a sentence.  It'll be easier to read and find a specific time.  I also suggest adding a little bit of color.  The layout below is a little along the lines of what I would do if I were doing it, and if they wanted only black and white.  If you want the eps file, just let me know and I'll be happy to give it to you.  I hope this helps. 

+1  :)

i like that can you send me the eps of that ? thanks alot jasonquote author=Cutting Edge Advertising link=topic=23167.msg183630#msg183630 date=1256816215]

Sometimes less is more when you are driving by you don't have time to take in all the info, less info larger script of what is most important ,just my oppinion

Dan

Looks GREAT C :thumbsup:utting Edge I think it look less busy then the origional. No offence to the first one this is how we all learn. 

I think St. should be Capital S small t period but I could be wrong.

I agree on the font suggestions from earlier. I would also abbreviate the days of the week so you have a bit more room. (Wed., Fri., etc.).