vianyl

Purple Specialty Vinyl Carbon Fiber Chrome mirror etc

Well my buddy got a new(used) boat and the color scheme is purple flake(bass boat style) and white. Looking for different purple vinyl I could do stuff for him. Something like the colored 3d carbon fiber they have but in purple(can only find in red and blue) or some purple mirror chrome to wrap the tower in(it's just alum now) or anything else like that. If anyone has any links or help it would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note has anyone ordered the clear from the paperstreet guy? How did it look over a screen? I tired some oracal clear and it blurred the screen looking for something that wouldn't cause any change. Thanks for the links guys forwarding it to my buddy looks like well be ordering some tonight and will let you know how it works out

I don't think he sells anything that is "optically clear".

What are you covering with it that is noticeably blurry?

I would just go to Best Buy or wherever and buy the universal screen-protector kit.  I bought one for my camera a few years ago, it came with a few sheets, each like 4x4" and a mini squeegee for $5 or so.

I think even vinyl that is listed as "optically clear" is going to create a slight blur on a BB or similar device.

I have ordered a quite a few things from PaperStreetPlastics.  chrome, seaquin, carbon fiber. All has held up real well.  :)

Thanks I got a hold of him and looks like I will be placing a big order at the beginning of next month after the move and will let everyone know how it all turns out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!