Sign in to follow this  
SIGNsations

SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME?? PLEASE

NEED THE SHELL PART OF THIS PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE IT...ALL I NEED IS THE FRONT AND BACK SHELL...PLEASE AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

post-4158-12986546079565_thumb.jpg

post-4158-12986546079835_thumb.jpg

post-4158-129865460934_thumb.jpg

post-4158-1298654609358_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Thanks for nothing?  So everytime you need a file you're going to come ask someone on here to do it for free?  How about you try and post what you have done so far?

I can visualize FM shaking his head  :);D:)

Ok Thor .... ,

enough of the supense !!! I know I am " Very Special " .. But I don't think you changed your avatar for me :)?:) ;D

You guys are starting to sound like that other sign forum.

Jay

your right (head hangin low) sorry

Jay

:) there's another sign forum :)

Not one that's worth visiting.

Jay

:) there's another sign forum ;D

+ 1 , I already knew that !!!  :) , I think Jay night have been thinking a bi more humorously though  :) .

Nothin gets by YOU does it Rodg-?

:huh: , Nope .. I'm a regular Dick Tracy ( wondering how many people do not know that comic book character ? ) The reason I am sure about being similar to Dick Tracy is most everybody calls me that ... well they don't quite say the last part aloud :thumbsup:

i didnt mean to sound like an ass. i have tryed to vectorize shit and i just cant do it. i posted here because i thought there were helpful people that would help me out and make that so i could cut it for some kids for halloween. i havent yet figured out how to vectorize anything. sorry i asked for help. but i do want to thank all of the other people out there that have helped me before and will most likely help me again if i need it.

i didnt mean to sound like an ass. i have tryed to vectorize shit and i just cant do it. i posted here because i thought there were helpful people that would help me out and make that so i could cut it for some kids for halloween. i havent yet figured out how to vectorize anything. sorry i asked for help. but i do want to thank all of the other people out there that have helped me before and will most likely help me again if i need it.

There ARE helpful people here and they don't mind helping out those that are trying. But the "THANKS FOR NOTHING" comment just wasn't the right thing to say when you're asking people to help you.

i am trying and have tryed that link that he gave me but im just not smart enough to figure it out i guess. i use ve lxi 8 master plus software and its got everything i need to vectorize but im just not able to figure it out. and i am sorry i was having a bad day when i posted that.

i am trying and have tryed that link that he gave me but im just not smart enough to figure it out i guess. i use ve lxi 8 master plus software and its got everything i need to vectorize but im just not able to figure it out. and i am sorry i was having a bad day when i posted that.

If your smart enough to  a  run a computer, run software and run a vinyl cutter and make decals,  THEN you are smart enough to learn to vectorize. You have to practice, practice, practice,  but if everyone does it for you,  you will not learn on your own..  After ALL  you knew this coming in to the business.    How was you expecting to get it done?  The people on the forum WILL help,  They will help you LEARN  it. That is why there is so much information on this forum, and numerous videos.  www.inkscape.org  is one of the easiest softwares  to vectorize with.  And it is FREE software.