Sign in to follow this  
cuttingedge

Need help with tshirt pricing...

I've been thinking about getting a heat press for a while and decided to dive right in and get one.  I ordered one from USCutter and 4 rolls of transfer and am waiting their arrival.  I haven't done heat press, so this is a new experience for me.  I've been asked for a quote on some tshirts and I'm not sure what the charge.  The guy wants me to give him 3 different quotes. 1st: Short Sleeve tshirts, 10 Large, 10 XL.  2nd: Long Sleeve tshirts, 10 Large, 10XL.  3rd: short sleeve tshirts, 5 Large, 5 XL, and Long sleeve tshirts, 5 Large, 5, XL. The content on the shirt is simple text on the front left, and the back has the logo.  I've attached the images below of what he is wanting on them.  Is there a chart that you guys use to price tshirts, polos, hoodies, etc.?  I've been looking around and didn't find any.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

post-3520-12986545974802_thumb.jpg

post-3520-12986545975132_thumb.jpg

post-3520-12986545987518_thumb.jpg

post-3520-12986545987584_thumb.jpg

I would be 15-18 on the short sleeve.....18-20 on the long sleeve.................always add a few $$ for any size over XL

Keep in mind I havent been doing shirts for very long, maybe someone with more expertise can lend some info

I charge 15 for singles or 12.50 ea per dozen [ add $2 for extra XL ]. Over 48 sub out.  I always have the responce that they want them Cheaper. I just tell the that "Quality is a Bargin "  I can do them on a rag shirt cheaper or use a good one that will fit right and last for years. I have no interest in being the cheapest , I don't do this for practice. Hats start at $10 or $99 a dozen / Hats pay better.

I charge 15 for singles or 12.50 ea per dozen [ add $2 for extra XL ]. Over 48 sub out.  I always have the responce that they want them Cheaper. I just tell the that "Quality is a Bargin "  I can do them on a rag shirt cheaper or use a good one that will fit right and last for years. I have no interest in being the cheapest , I don't do this for practice. Hats start at $10 or $99 a dozen / Hats pay better.

absolutely right

Thanks for your help!  I was thinking $15 for the short sleeve t's, but I wanted to see where others are at on the pricing.  Thanks all for your time and help!