DecalDivas

Hello from Camp Pendleton, CA

I have been looking around this forum for a few days and decided it was time to jump in. My name is Sara and my friend and I launched a small business called DecalDivas doing vinyl wall decor and car decals. We also have done a few shirt orders doing heat transfer vinyl as well. Our business is ran out of my home on Camp Pendleton (my husband is in the Marine Corps).

We are extremely new into the business so we are definitely a work in progress. That being said, we are both extremely excited for this new adventure and have had some great training from a local business that has helped us get our feet off the ground.

Thanks for having us on the site and thanks already for all the helpful tips and suggestions so many of you have posted on here!  :thumbsup:

Welcome from MI. Thank you to both you and your husband for you service, from a Army Mom.

Peggy

Welcome from MI. Thank you to both you and your husband for you service, from a Army Mom.

Peggy

Thank you and right back at your son/daughter for their service in the Army.

On a side not, I grew up in MI..around the Charlotte area. I'm a graduate from Michigan State.