Sign in to follow this  
James605

VACATION TIME FOR ME!!!

I didnt know where else to put this thread. :o

I am leaving for  :oVACATION :police: saturday the 17th and will not return until the 24th...

Im posting this info just for the fact that I get several pm's everyday to give quotes for different jobs. I just didnt want anyone to get upset or wait for a reply as i will not have a computer in sight... I will awnser all emails/pm's when I return on the 25th.

Thanks for your time

and god bless

James Thompson

JThompson6784@hotmail.com

What's your address so I can come by and pick up your printer while you are gone?:police:  :o

Jay

Thanks guys. My wife and I are taking a 7 day cruise...We our taking out 9 month old daughter also. Should be a good time

What's your address so I can come by and pick up your printer while you are gone?:o  :o

Jay

Sure thing. I live at the one place in columbus, take that one road til it dead-ends, turn right then turn left. you will be looking at a window where my printer sits...Please dont make a mess when you take the beast out of there. AND WATCH THE WALLS

Sorry man, I won't go anywhere near that neighborhood. Have a great vacation.

Jay

Guest fivestar

I've been to his place.....Those are the correct directions.... :o :o :o

I just read your vacation post today, James, but my banner arrived today(Thursday). It's AWESOME  !!!

It looks just like what I was 'seeing " in my mind..... I'll take a pic when I hang it at the next show, not for quite a while though....If you took a pic, post it for me... the price was great! I'm very pleased with it, can you tell? lol  Sandy

Hey guys Im back....

I just read your vacation post today, James, but my banner arrived today(Thursday). It's AWESOME  !!!

It looks just like what I was 'seeing " in my mind..... I'll take a pic when I hang it at the next show, not for quite a while though....If you took a pic, post it for me... the price was great! I'm very pleased with it, can you tell? lol  Sandy

Sandy

Im glad you liked it. Im not sure if i took a pic of that one or not, If i did i will post it.

Hope ya had a great time! I know a lot of people were looking for ya haha.

Nukleon

you will have some more decals heading your way on in the next day or so...