Sign in to follow this  
ajgarber70

help with fonts in signblazer

i need some help when i download fonts i can go to my documents then downloads and find the fonts i download but how do you get them to signblazer to use them....

thanks i did find the fonts file under control panel but it will only let me click on copy but it dont do any thing and it dont give me an option to paste it thanks.

you need to make sure the it's a .ttf (True Type Font). Make sure that it's not in it's zipped file. You can unzip  it, place it on your desktop, then import it to your font folder. Once there, you might want to double click on the font so that a preview pane opens up, then you should be able to select it in SBE.

you need to make sure the it's a .ttf (True Type Font). Make sure that it's not in it's zipped file. You can unzip  it, place it on your desktop, then import it to your font folder. Once there, you might want to double click on the font so that a preview pane opens up, then you should be able to select it in SBE.

she is amazing isn't she!

she is amazing isn't she!

Yep , & she does great at picking winners in the MMA events  :thumbsup:  ( next weeks winners :o )