Sign in to follow this  
versus

Copam problems with Driver - Help

I recieved in a Copam 2500 and cannot get it to communicate with my computer/sign blazer software.

I am using the serial/usb converter because my laptop only has USB ports.

A driver wasn't present on my mini disc, so I contacted tech support and they emailed me another driver (USBSER34) which doesn't seem to work. 

When I follow the instruction on the paperwork included all i get is an errror after right clicking on the COM3 port that the USB 2.0 device installs to.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is happening?  Windows recommended that I get an updated driver.

So what I need is the accurate driver for the USB to Serial using Windows XP with the Copam 2500 and Sign Blazer.

Ken - I don't want to do a gotomeeting or webcast scenario.  I would prefer to be sent the proper driver and walked through over the phone.  I have left a message on your support line with my phone number.

Do you think this is a driver issue?  Or do you think I'm installing it improperly?

Sounds like it may not be installed properly, and there is no problem with me walking you through it over the phone, no need to remote access if you would prefer not to.

;D

Guest fivestar

Why not just go by Josh Ellsworth?  You're hiding the fact that you purchased one to compare but yet you post it on other forums?  ;D

I just wanted support for a cutter that I purchased.  I didn't realize that their was a name patrol.

I just wanted support for a cutter that I purchased.  I didn't realize that their was a name patrol.

Regardless of the situation, I would still be happy to assist you in getting the cutter configured properly.