Sign in to follow this  
fracsuperstar421

NEED HELP!!!

went out of town this weekend got home first thing this morn and my computer was black  somehow  while i was away it crashed  and i have been working all morning and the day to fix it for tom...i lost everything i had.....  looking to see if anyone can help me and send me as many vecotored logos as you guys can to help me out  andything would be greatly appreciated thank you for anyone and any help that is given

I guess that would depend on what type of logos you are looking for,,you have not specified,,,   logos of what?  you can also search the forum  there is all kinds of stuff already listed here,,  if your gonna save alot of files, and cut with different images,  you will need to get an external hardrive..  You cannot depend upon your computer staying alive forever,. 

Guest Terry

A hard drive crash does not mean you can not recover your files.... OS is what is crashed, it can be recovered. That is why you should have your OS seperate from a large ext. drive that all your files should be on. So if computer craps out you just unplug your ext drive, plug it in to any other computer and your all set.

75 pages of :thumbsup:?;D?? below.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,8563.0.html

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I just want to share what I found.

I stumbled across this website www.magicwandgraphics.com they've got a unique clipart of famous rock bands and rock artist for vinyl cutter.

God Bless!

vinyladdict

A hard drive crash does not mean you can not recover your files.... OS is what is crashed, it can be recovered. That is why you should have your OS seperate from a large ext. drive that all your files should be on. So if computer craps out you just unplug your ext drive, plug it in to any other computer and your all set.

75 pages of :thumbsup:?;D?? below.

I run a slave drive for the DATA like vectors on my computer and back up with an external HD. that way when i change computers I just take the Data drive with me to the new Puter

Guest Terry

75 pages of ;D?;D?? below.

I run a slave drive for the DATA like vectors on my computer and back up with an external HD. that way when i change computers I just take the Data drive with me to the new Puter

Yes thats what I'm saying Dakota.  :thumbsup:

You can never strss hard enough the need for an external back up (hard drive or online).  and no one believes you until they loose their data.  then Poof they are a believer

Hi All,

Not much help from me here, but what I have is a small external usb drive 250 gig, which I use all the time, and from that if anything goes wrong I make another backup and an other 500gig external hard drive.

Never be oversafe vectors and font files are what makes us all our money keep them safe.

Regards,

Fred