Sign in to follow this  
userjon

I need a SALEEN Mustang logo

Does anyone have a SALEEN Mustang logo.  I'm looking for just the SALEEN where I think the "L" kind of underlines one or both of the "E's".

What the heck is a saleen mustang?

One of the best and fastest mustangs on the road boy you bike guys  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Terry

Well I'm Chevy Vette..... ;D I thought the Roush Mustang was??? spell check.

Guest Terry

You guys are funny lol

Here ya go mate.

No we are just all Chevy people... :thumbsup:

lol...i used to be a chevy guy....then i was a pontiac guy...and now its just whatever drives the best :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

lol...i used to be a chevy guy....then i was a pontiac guy...and now its just whatever drives the best ;D

Ok sorry I thought you were a hot rodder...... So you drive new little cars that go in and out of traffic and go beep! beep! beep then right.  :thumbsup: I go from point A to B and fill back up  ;D

Guest Terry

< Chevy Man all the way here.

I thought he was looking for something to wash off his Horses contact lenses.  :thumbsup:

OMG..... LMAO... ;D

< Chevy Man all the way here.

I thought he was looking for something to wash off his Horses contact lenses.  :thumbsup:

defiantly sounds like a Chevy man . . . The roads around Saleen mi will show you where this car has it's roots - passing zones are so short only a saleen Mustang, Hemi Dodge or sport bike could think about passing

Guest Terry

wasn't there a song called Mustang Saleen?  ;D

LOL.... Mustang Sally........(girly cars)  :thumbsup:

You guys are funny lol

Here ya go mate.

Thank You.  That wasn't the one, but it will work.  All thanks to all for the help.  Buy the way I'm a Chevy man myself, but I do also have a 150cc scootor that I drive the hell out of.  Can't beat 150 miles on 1.25 gallons of gas vs. my '77 Corvette that gets 12 miles to the gallon.  LOL.  Again Thanks.

Guest Terry

QUOTE: but I do also have a 150cc scootor that I drive the hell out of.  Can't beat 150 miles on 1.25 gallons of gas.

As long as no redneck sees you on it you should be ok.. :thumbsup: opps, never mind - from your avater pic... You are a redneck big somebit... You'll be fine.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

QUOTE: but I do also have a 150cc scootor that I drive the hell out of.  Can't beat 150 miles on 1.25 gallons of gas.

As long as no redneck sees you on it you should be ok.. :thumbsup: opps, never mind - from your avater pic... You are a redneck big somebit... You'll be fine.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL.