Sign in to follow this  
grafixsigns

I need help with banners quote

Hello guys, I recently did two banners 2' x 5' two colors but I don't how much to charge...any help?...please.

$50 in my shop. $5 a square foot is my usual charge...unless it gets really complicated.

check around locally. Office depot, Kinkos..both do full color $10 a square foot..printed, not vinyl. If you ask someone $90 for a banner that you do in vinyl...and they know they can get full color photo quality for $100. they will laugh in your face and you will be out of business before you are in business. THAT is the reality of it.

I wholesale them for about $30ish just to let you know...I would get about 70-80 locally to customers

check around locally. Office depot, Kinkos..both do full color $10 a square foot..printed, not vinyl. If you ask someone $90 for a banner that you do in vinyl...and they know they can get full color photo quality for $100. they will laugh in your face and you will be out of business before you are in business. THAT is the reality of it.

John, i am with my local market at $90

Obviously we are all in different areas. Heck, i have plenty of customers who don't care what the next guy charges and they only go with me.