Sign in to follow this  
metatrox

My remodeled studio.

Its been a  few months since i finished it but just never got around to posting a few photos.

Here are some during construction of it.

Studio-2.jpg

Studio-1.jpg

Studio-3.jpg

Here are the final images. LOL Dont worry its much messy now that its seen a bit of work. LOL

Studio-4.jpg

Studio-5.jpg

Unfortunately the biggest disappointment about the whole thing is that the carpet has too much static and i actually cant have the plotter in there. I couldn't get it going without freaking out from static. So yeah... LOL

Unfortunately the biggest disappointment about the whole thing is that the carpet has too much static and i actually cant have the plotter in there. I couldn't get it going without freaking out from static. So yeah... LOL

Rubber mats?

I have my cutter sitting on two 1x4's.  I did not have the option of moving the cutter wifey said it had to be in the office.  :huh:

very nice. i thought about going that route to hold my vinyl, but unfortunately there is simply too much red dirt in the area of my house and I don't get to run the a/c all the time (sigh).

Thanks everyone! Yeah I thought about redoing the whole floor in a nice tile but didn't have the funding at the time.

When i planned on doing this i wanted all the walls to have several slat board areas because i want to be able to move things at any given moment. It makes things very versitle.

Guest kenya

Looks great..... I'm still arranging things in my new room..... ugh.

I like the corner countertops, I have that also.

The slat boards are really cool, really helps save space.  ;D

I have peg board.

Well everything was a fairly low budget. I got all the slat board for free along with really cheap brackets and shelves from a scrap place. The cabinets were old ones a buddy pulled out when he remodeled his kitchen. The only things I paid for were the countertops and two colors of paint. Cream for the walls and brown for the cabinets and slat board.