azdecals

The 20 minute sign

So saturday my son and I were scheduled to sell tickets for a scouting fundraiser at 9am.  While sitting on my couch that morning drinking coffee I got a wild hair and decided to make a sign. (It was about 7:30am).

I found the link to the scout logo on this site, and quickly vectorized it in SBE. I didn't do any clean up of the image, so some of the lines were a little messed up. I was short on time since I had to make the sign, load the truck, get dressed, get him dressed and drive ~20 minutes to our location.

I eyeballed everything and figured it was good enough for a one day (2 hour really) event.  I thought it turned out pretty well for a 20 min, sleepy eyed, last minute project. :thumbsup: 

azdecals

BTW... he's quite the sales man, we ended up selling for 3 hours and he sold all 40 of his tickets.

post-3629-12986544412725_thumb.jpg

post-3629-12986544426813_thumb.jpg

Sign looks great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D  Im assume that is your child which is really cool. I actually do a lot of pro-bono work for my kids groups and one thing I will do to keep costs down is use regular poster boards and instead of using my vinyl I will put a Sharpy in the blade holder. Man those cooky stand signs and car wash sign look great like that.

Great Job....  I am sure he is proud of you and the sign as you are of him.  What a little cute......

I'm thinking on picture day to make shirts for my 7 & 9 year old with a number on the shirt like they do in a mug shot?  just thinking.....My logo on it?....

nice job, Denny

AWSOME job there Dad!

I was a Cub Scout

Webelos

and

Boy Scout

My dad became our scout leader and we did some really cool things that me and my life long hometown friends still remember, sure miss my Dad.

Your son will remember these little extra efforts you do for the rest of his life.  :thumbsup:

AWSOME job there Dad!

I was a Cub Scout

Webelos

and

Boy Scout

My dad became our scout leader and we did some really cool things that me and my life long hometown friends still remember, sure miss my Dad.

Your son will remember these little extra efforts you do for the rest of his life.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::D;D

Good advice for a new dad (me).