rynecoop

another project for a guy at work.

this guy at work wanted 2 fillipino flag's, and we agreed on a price of $20, when I went to deliver he only wanted to pay $5 for them, what a cheap azz!  that's why you should make sure you always get a 50% deposit!  thought I didn't have to becasue he is a friend, well no more exceptions anymore!  well, let me know what you think anyways

post-1546-12986513247182_thumb.jpg

post-1546-12986513279611_thumb.jpg

Friends don't try and cheat you. Find a new friend.

Good idea on the deposit though.

Thats some nice work Ryne, I have been making some simpler decals for folks at work and have had one comment on the price. Thats a lot of work for 5 bucks a decal.

Should've said heck no, and sold them on eBay or somethin... $5          ;)

i was thinking about selling them on ebay, I actually almost ripped them up in front of his face, but then I thought hey that wont make any money. lol

If you had refused the $5,said 'somebody will buy them on ebay' and turned to walk away,you wouldn't have gotten far. Chances are,he was bluffing and you didn't call his bluff.

I was in the upholstery business for years and one time (only once) the customer refused to pay the full amount after I delivered the job. I loaded it back onto the truck and I wasn't at the end of her driveway before she was running after me with the full amount.

In short,don't let people take advantage of you. Word will get around.