Sign in to follow this  
Brigg

New in N.E. Iowa

I would like to introduce ourselves to the forum. We are Duane and Darlene Briggeman from Raymond, Iowa.  We are opening D and D Graphics as quickly as possible. First thing is we need our new Graphtec 5000-60 Cutter and supplies.  Then comes the BIG question, ( NOW WHAT ) ? hahahaha  We will be using the software that comes with the cutter and also Corel Draw X 4.  I have to learn that program also.  Gee I am getting too old to get educated all over again.  We had a computerized engraving business for 10 years prior to this venture so a lot of theory in that equipment will fall right in place with the new Graphtec cutter.

I am sure that there will be a million + or - a couple questions that I will post on this forum for assistance from more seasoned cutters than we are.

We are thrilled to be a part if this community and from what I have seen so far it is a big help to all.  Thanks and happy cutting everybody.

I would like to introduce ourselves to the forum. We are Duane and Darlene Briggeman from Raymond, Iowa.  We are opening D and D Graphics as quickly as possible. First thing is we need our new Graphtec 5000-60 Cutter and supplies.  Then comes the BIG question, ( NOW WHAT ) ? hahahaha  We will be using the software that comes with the cutter and also Corel Draw X 4.  I have to learn that program also.  Gee I am getting too old to get educated all over again.  We had a computerized engraving business for 10 years prior to this venture so a lot of theory in that equipment will fall right in place with the new Graphtec cutter.

I am sure that there will be a million + or - a couple questions that I will post on this forum for assistance from more seasoned cutters than we are.

We are thrilled to be a part if this community and from what I have seen so far it is a big help to all.  Thanks and happy cutting everybody.

Welcome from Indiana,  Great way to start your venture with a top of the line brand like a Graphtec.. You won't be sorry,  I have had mine for over a year and love it...  No problems ever... :thumbsup:

I have done a lot of research on machine over the past few weeks and it all boiled down to either Roland or Graphtec cutters.  Since US Cutter had the Graphtec 5000-60 on sale that closed the deal for me.  I am glad to hear that you have had excellent success with your Graphtec.  Have a great weekend everyone.

welcome! It's nice to see another member who remembers when TV was just black and white.

What is this `black and white` TV you speak of? :thumbsup:

you aren't old enough to remember that..or when TV was actually worth watching.