Sign in to follow this  
Guest manwayvan

From Signblazer to Flexi and having some issues with userbility

Guest manwayvan

Hey I recently purchased flexisign and I am having some issues with moving from signblazer..Basically they are all dealing with cutting..Here are my issues:

When trying to cut different colors How do you go about selecting which color to cut and can you preview the color before it cuts?

In Signblazer I was able to move to maximum position to make sure that the cut was going to fit on my vinyl how do I do this in flexi?

So far that is the only issues I am having and would greatly appreciate your help

Guest manwayvan

Found a post talking about the view filter I will check that out but the main thing I forgot to mention was that my cuts are not as clean..Its not that there off really bad but in sign blazer I had my offset set to 0.00 and my cuts closed well and weeded good but now it seems like the start and stop points of the cut head are not exactly right so is there a way to set an offset in flexi? and what is the best way to go about this.

offset is in Production manager,, enter something on your screen like you are going to cut, click cut/plot>  screen changes to your cutting screen,  > on upper left corner> below the cutter  brand is properties box,  click it> screen changes>  3 pictures at top> one looks like a blade> click, screen changes>  offset is on the page,  change offset and click apply and ok...

Guest manwayvan

Yah I am trying to get use to it but it is a huge transition. Did you happen to see my new post about text issues? Sorry to keep bugging you guys..Also about the offset mine did not even have the offset selected to use